Have some extra diapers to donate? Love to break a sweat for a sweet cause? There are lots of ways you can get involved this month:
- The H.E.R. program is in desperate need of diapers (size 1), baby wipes, baby formula and feminine hygiene products (tampons and pads). Drop off any of these materials at our collection site SVPT Fitness located at 4456 97 St. in Edmonton.
- Have a ladies night, book club meeting, or baby or bridal shower coming up? Consider adding a charitable component and hosting a diaper drive. See our blog for a fun way to make that happen!
- Attend a Friday GIVE’R class at YEG Cycle Spin Studio now until June 24. All proceeds from these classes are donated directly to the H.E.R. program. Visit www.yeg-cycle.com/give for more details.
- Make a cash donation to the H.E.R. program’s endowment fund set up through the Edmonton Community Foundation.
- Follow Apricity on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for updates on new opportunities as they become available.
Update (June 15, 2016): YEG Cycle Spin Studio has also generously offered to be a donation collection site for the next 2 Fridays (June 17 and June 24) as another way to GIVE'R! When you come in for a GIVE'R class, please consider bringing in an item for the H.E.R. program with you. The studio is located at 10634 82 Ave. (Whyte Avenue). Thanks YEG Cycle!